Color Flyer | B/W Flyer
- First and foremost, thank you for your efforts for peace. We know that the extra time and energy necessary to sponsor entrants is limited and precious. Above you will find a link to the What About Peace ? flyer for you to download and distribute.
- Please feel free to contact us if we can help you or your young people.
- We encourage you to use What About Peace ? as a final project, as an assignment, for extra credit. If your group so chooses, it can become a fund-raiser. Individual youth can gain independence of mind and spirit as they reply to What About Peace ?
- When one of those you sponsor wins, we ask you to present the award in our name. We hope you will make a public celebration of peace and her/his accomplishment. We will send you, in the mail, the award, the certificate and the prize.
- We have had to withdraw a total of 4 entries/prizes. Please be sure that each entry submitted is 100% the work of the young person, or that sources are credited and a copy of the source material is sent with the entry. Tracing, using an overhead projector, copying, or “improving” a painting is not permitted.
If you want to discuss plagiarism and forgery with students or youth group members, you may find some help at http://www.nytimes.com/learning/teachers/lessons/20030904thursday.html This New York Times article references the OWL Center at Indiana University.